The article should be the same title. "RED BLOOD CELL OMEGA3-FATTY ACID LEVELS AND MARKERS OF ACCELERATED BRAIN AGING".
• Find research article on given topic from peer-reviewed source (preferably journal article from reputable journal)
• The article could be about a new medical procedure, something newly discovered, or outcome studies of a certain procedure.
• The article could also be a literature review, or interesting case study about a particular topic.
• If you are unsure as to whether the article is from a scholarly source, clear it with me to make sure it fits the requirements
• Do pick an article of reasonable length. Not too short…but certainly not too long either What to Do:
• Review article and write an abstract – highlighting the main points of the article
• If the article included subheadings (Patients, Methods, Results, Conclusions), include subheadings in your abstract to break up the information
• Be clear and concise - do not copy the information, give a brief synopsis of what was in each section of the article
• At the end of your summary, include a section describing your thoughts on the article. (information in summary is all Objective, here is an opportunity for you to be subjective). What did you like about the article, what was interesting? What were problems you saw in the methods, or in their conclusions? What does the article mean clinically? How is it relevant?
• Include a complete reference citing the article. It does not matter what style formatting you use….just one that includes all of the necessary information. Abstract should be around 1 page in length. "please use the ariticle I upload for the abstract(the whole page paper.)"