We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
COURSEWORK ASSIGNMENT 1 - 2023
The learning outcomes of the module are:
LO1. Analytically evaluate the impact of external factors on strategic positioning of an organisation within an industry with particular emphasis on dynamic global business environments.
LO2. Critically apply a range of theories, frameworks, techniques and perspectives to analyse strategic issues in organisations.
LO3. Develop and evaluate strategic options and make strategic decisions.
LO4. Critically analyse the nature of strategic paradoxes and tensions which influence strategic decision-making in an organisational setting and make informed business decisions.
LO5. Reflect on strategic decision-making process and performance in a simulated business context.
Assessment 1 is designed to test your learning against the learning outcomes 1-3. The coursework tests all aspects of the module content in Trimester 2, Year 1. You are expected to draw on the learning from the module content and your own research from relevant sources.
The assignment - Individual Management Report (2,000±10% words)
You need to complete a strategic analysis on an organisation. You can choose any one of the following organisations for your analysis: Tesco, Huawei, Spotify, Centrica or Next. You should make use of appropriate concepts, theories and frameworks, and provide clear justification for their use. The following represents the different elements you will need to consider in this assignment:
1. Your report should include the following sections in the exact order: Title Page, Table of Contents, Introduction, Main body as set out in the Assignment brief, Recommendations / Conclusions and List of References. An executive summary or abstract is not required for this report.
2. You are advised to make full use of tables, charts and diagrams in the report to illustrate your points. Please do not include any appendices. You should make sure that all tables, charts and diagrams are explained in your report, appropriately labelled and referenced in the text, and sources acknowledged.
3. Any diagrams should not be simply reproduced from books or online sources, but these should be analytically applied in the context of your chosen organisation and its environment. You should briefly critique any frameworks you use and explain why these are most appropriate for your analysis.
4. Avoid simply reproducing information about the frameworks, company and its environment. The purpose is to evaluate issues and consider implications for the industry and your chosen organisation.
5. Your points should be analytically and/or evidentially justified. The evidence used in the report should demonstrate that you have done wide range of relevant reading. You should also demonstrate insight when drawing conclusions.
6. You are required to produce a word-processed document, in your own words, not exceeding 2,200 words. The word count excludes the title page, table of contents page, list of references, and all the tables and diagrams you have included in your report. Any submission failing to adhere to the stated word count will have the final grade reduced by one grade point.
7. Cite references throughout your text using the APA7 format. Please refer to ENU guide for referencing in APA7 format. Any content and ideas used from other sources must be cited within the text, and the full details of the source must be included in the list of references. Please read more about plagiarism so that you do not fall foul of academic misconduct.
The standard price quoted for this assignment is up to 2000 words. For custom word count and written work, contact via Click here → Whatsapp UK, OR Whatsapp Middle East ← Click here OR Live Chat.
Email: [email protected]
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews