We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
For this assignment you need to assess the stage that you think you are at the moment and, for your weakest skills, improvements that you need to make.
1 - No experience
2 - Some experience
3 - An experienced student
4 - A competent and confident student
5 - A truly outstanding student – able to confidently study or enter the world of work with a high level of competency.
Be able to demonstrate:
Please see cover page for
how to rate yourself
(For Scores of 1-3) How I need to improve on this skill (only complete where you have a low score)
•Be a useful member of a team to achieve a successful outcome
(Example: I tend to be too quiet and therefore don’t contribute fully to team work. I need to make sure that I contribute ideas)
• Understand your individual role and contribution to a team.
Communication - written Write clearly and in a style appropriate to purpose, e.g. reports, assignments, letters.
• Able to produce a well-structured and well written report of substantial length.
• Have confidence and expertise when writing different types of document in various styles.
• Able to demonstrate competent report writing skills.
Communication – verbal Construct coherent arguments and articulate ideas clearly to a range of audiences, formally and informally through avariety of techniques
• Able to communicate own ideas verbally, with confidence.
• Able to explain my ideas to different people.
• Able to construct arguments and present these to a range of audiences.
• Able to produce well-constructed clear presentations and use audio-visual aids where appropriate e.g. PowerPoint.
• Able to present work clearly and confidently, and able to respond clearly and convincingly to questions and comments.
• Able to manage competing demands on your time.
• Able to efficiently prioritise tasks
Be able to demonstrate:
(For Scores of 1-3) How I need to improve on this skill
Application of IT
• Effective use of Microsoft Office including Word and Powerpoint.
• Able to use Excel and develop and manipulate spreadsheets.
•Competent in the use of email and Internet.
• Able to use search engines effectively
• Can use printer and photocopier efficiently.
(For Scores of 1-3) How I will improve on this skill
• Have identified ways to improve your employability and acted upon them.
• Aware of the range of career opportunities.
Short term PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TARGETS
Skill to be Developed
Target date for achieving this
Why it is important that you develop this skill
How you can help yourself and what other support you feel you need
Example: writing more formally
I will struggle with academic work and also in a work context if I do not communicate in the expected style. I am so used to texting friends and using slang that I have lost the ability to write coherently.
I will look for examples of good writing, push myself to write complete sentences; share my work with friends so that we can give each other feedback. I am expecting that the work we do in this unit will also help and there are resourceson Study Hub that look useful
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews