In producing the marketing plan, you will need to address the following areas.
• How the strategic marketing plan links with the overall organisational mission, corporate strategy and objectives. • Clear and SMART marketing objectives.
• Marketing research to support the new product line launch.
• A situational analysis, including: ○ marketing audit, making use of appropriate analytical tools including SWOT, Pestle and 5C analysis ○ a competitor analysis including the market segments and ○ sub-segments covered ○ articulation of the new product value-proposition in the eyes of the customer.
• Development of the marketing strategies applied to the extended marketing mix.
• Setting of an overall marketing budget, including allocation of planned spend.
• Tactical actions.
• Identifying appropriate control and monitoring measures to ensure achievement of objectives including metrics to measure success such as Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV). A comprehensive media plan that supports the planned marketing campaign, this will include:
• a media budget
• recommendations and rationale for selected and integrated multi-media activities within the set budget that meet the marketing objectives appropriate digital, offline and social media channels for communication • full justification for a multi-media plan based on quantitative and qualitative criteria.
• our marketing plan also needs to incorporate a media plan as part of the overall marketing campaign.which needs to presented to the management