We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
NOTE: Kindly share your UPDATED exam paper to the LIVE EXPERT with an updated Case Study (if any).If you`re from (UK, US, EU, CA, AUS, NZ, IR, SCO) visit academiasupport.co.uk or Live Chat
MSc ManagementPlease use the table below as your cover sheet for the 1st page of the submission. The sheet should be before the cover/title page of your submission.
Coursework Assessment BriefSubmission mode: Turnitin online access
1. General Assessment Guidance
You are required to use only Harvard Referencing System in your submission. Any content which is already published by other author(s) and is not referenced will be considered as a case of plagiarism.
You can find further information on Harvard Referencing in the online library on The Hub (Found in Help&Support)
Assignment: ReportThis module is assessed through one graded element. You must achieve at least 50% to pass this module.
By completing this assessment, you would be able to:
For this assignment you will create a “case for change” – a report that presents a proposal for how to transform a company of your choice, struggling to stay relevant in the face of digital transformation.The report has to include the following tasks:
· Task 1 (ILO1): The Case for Change (10 marks)Identify the company that you are using and the digital transformation it is going through and explain it. As part of it, explain what threats this company is facing and what are the objectives this company wants to achieve through this digital transformation
· Task 2 (ILO2): Capture Insights (14 marks)Advise on which techniques your chosen company can use to detect the changes that are appending in the market it operates. Specifically, explain how your company can capture insights about its competitors, macroeconomic trends and partners
· Task 3 (ILO2): Make Fast Decisions (14 marks)Advise on which approaches your chosen company can use to make fast decisions to quickly adapt to the changes in its market.
· Task 4 (ILO4): Acquire and Engage Talents (14 marks)Advise on which techniques your company can use to acquire and engage the talents needed for its digital transformation.
· Task 5 (ILO3): Create a Digital-Ready Culture (14 marks)Advise on how formal and informal leaders should help to foster a digital-ready culture to support the digital transformation of your chosen company.
· Task 6 (ILO4): Steer Collaboration (12 marks)Explain which collaboration tools your company can use to enable individuals to contribute to decision-making and give leaders visibility into such contributions.
· Task 7 (ILO3): Select your Leaders (12 marks)Explain about what key attributes and behaviours would you look for in a leader to help build a culture that supports the success of your chosen company’s digital transformation
· Presentation and Structure (10 marks)
Word count: 2500 wordsYour report structure should include the following sections: Cover page (University cover sheet)Table of ContentsList of Abbreviations (if appropriate) Introduction
Task 1 - The Case for ChangeTaskTask 2 - Capture InsightsTaskTask 3 - Make fast DecisionsTask 4 - Acquire and Engage TalentTask 5 - Create a Digital Ready CultureTask 6 - Steer CollaborationTask 7 - Select your Leaders
Concluding remarks ReferencesAppendix (if appropriate)Word count – only applies to the main body (shown in bold)
If you have any further questions about this coursework assignment, please contact the module leader or the tutor.
Tip for Mapping the Assessment towards Module Topics
Task in Summative
Related Module Learning Outcomes
Task 1 - The Case for Change
Leading in Digital Disruption
ILO1: Critically reflect on key opportunities and challenges leaders face in leading complex organisations through digital disruption
Task 2 - Capture Insights
Sensing the Change
ILO2: Understand how to sense changes, make informed decisions and adjust quickly in highly disruptive times
Task 3 - Make fast Decisions
Making Informed Decisions
Task 4 - Acquire and Engage Talents
Leading Change and Transformation
ILO4: Critically reflect on the mechanisms required to build teams and influence networks in complex and interconnected digital organisations
Task 5 - Create a Digital Ready Culture
Creating Digital Ready Cultures
ILO3: Critically evaluate the significance of human factors and technologies to lead transformation and create a digital-ready and innovative culture
Task 6 - Steer Collaboration
Leading High Performing Teams and Build Network
Task 7 - Select your Leaders
Create your Ethical Leadership Style
Presentation and Structure
The quoted price covers up to 3000 words. For custom requirements Live Chat or Whatsapp ← Click Here
Email: [email protected]
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews