We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Coursework Assessment Brief
NOTE: Kindly share your UPDATED exam paper to the LIVE EXPERT with an updated Case Study (if any)
Report – Training Package
Restrictions on Time/Word Count:
No restriction – as a guideline the training package report can be around 2500 words.
Consequence of not meeting time/word count limit:
There is no penalty for submitting below the word/count limit, but students should be aware that there is a risk they may not maximise their potential mark.Assignments should be presented appropriately in line with the restrictions stated above; if an assignment exceeds the time/word count this will be taken in account in the marks given using the assessment criteria shown.
Hand In Date:
Planned Feedback Date:
Within 4 weeks of submission
Mode of Submission:
Number of copies to be submitted:
This assessment:(a) Is exempt from anonymous marking.
Assessment TaskPlease see enclosed details about the assessment task at the end of this document.
Assessment criteriaEvidence of knowledge, problem solving, implementation and professional skills will be required. Detail of assessment criteria will come later in this document.
Learning OutcomesThis assessment will enable students to demonstrate in full or in part the learning outcomes identified in the unit descriptors. In particular this assessment will focus the following LOs:
Students are reminded that:If this assessment is submitted late i.e. within 5 working days of the submission deadline, the mark will be capped at 40% if a pass mark is achieved;
IntroductionThis unit runs in Period 1 (Sep. to Jan.) and is delivered by means of a two sessions, each two hours long, per week. The unit has two assessments name AE1 (60% weight) and AE2 (40% weight).
Description of Assessment AE1: Report: Training PackageThis assessment consists of a report. Since, this is training package, you should prepare multimedia based supporting material as well to make it engaging and interesting for the audience.
Target Audience of the Training PackageThe training package is aimed at a real world training company. They develop and deliver short networking courses for clients throughout the world, delivering both technical and practical courses. However, they also deliver courses aimed at non-technical people. Typically your audience will comprise managerial staff, deemed to have a limited engineering or technical background, from various companies, desirous to have a background understanding of computer networking technologies and their application to business. This must be the target audience for this training package. The objective of the training package is to teach non-technical people the background essentials for computer networking in an easy to understand way.
Contents of the Training PackageThroughout the delivery of this unit, a number of networking topics will be covered. The theory will be investigated in a preparation and feedback session whilst the practical aspects of each topic will be covered during a laboratory session.The training package must illustrate how the requirements of the given “ACME scenario”, a company with 5 offices in England, can be met. ACME wishes to design and implement a new computer network for the whole company and they have a number of requirements for their new network that must be addressed. (see appendix for the ACME scenario and requirements)
The ThemeThe theme of the training package will be “Network Servers”, comprising MS Windows based DHCP, DNS and Web servers. The following should be included in the theme:
1. Introduction to the ThemeSummarise what the theme is about and how it relates to the requirements of the ACME scenario. Identify the individual topics within the theme and discuss how they relate to each other within the ACME scenario.
2. For each topic within the theme explain, in simplistic terms: What! Why! Where! and How!
3. Supporting Material for the ThemeEach theme must be supported by appropriate multimedia material. Examples of multimedia material include but not limited to presentation slides (e.g. MS PowerPoint) with speaker notes, audio commentary, animation and video explaining some aspect of the technology to a non-technical audience.
4. QuizThe theme should be supported with a multi choice quiz of your own invention to support the learning of the target audience. Each question should have at least 4 choices, with at least one being the correct answer. Remember that the questions should check the concepts and learning you have included in the training package.
5. ReferencesYou should support your training package with appropriate sources which should be summarised in the References section using Harvard referencing style. Note that each of the item in the References section should be cited in the text.
6. Links to Further Reading and MaterialsFor each network server give a list of further reading or other material, such as books and video lectures, and briefly outline, in non-technical terms, the information that can be obtained from each source. Make sure that you use the correct Harvard referencing method when citing references. The material should be ranked in order of appropriateness to the target audience.
Example of treatment of a theme:For example, for the chosen theme “network servers” (which is the case) you should first of all:
The quoted price covers up to 3000 words. For custom requirements Live Chat or Whatsapp ← Click Here
Email: [email protected]
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews