We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Assignment: Health and wellbeing Strategy Evaluation.
The coursework is designed to fulfil the following educational objectives:
1. To give practice in evaluating a local health and wellbeing strategy with regard to its content and approach thereby developing an ability to begin to think critically
2. To enable a clearer understanding of the role of the local authority in enabling health and wellbeing to be met through partnership working and delivering more effective public health at the local level
3. To provide an insight into the difficulties in implementing published strategies to deliver health and wellbeing and to understand further the public health system and its operation at the local level.
The Task: Focus on this section
Obtain the latest JSNA and Health and Wellbeing Strategy for an area of your choice and evaluate the quality of the strategy. In the final 2000 word report (75%) you are individually required to explain and evaluate:
Then in relation to an identified issue or problem of your choice that has been identified as a local priority
A Report which comprises
A summary identifying the key messages about their place and documents in respect of their issue /problem AND
◦ outlines the place being focused on and the documents they have included
◦ the main elements of the approach being used to drive Public Health strategy at that level
◦ identifies the key points that are important from the 2 documents in relation to their specific issue/problem
The main body of the report should address the specific issue/problem chosen and develop detail on the approach taken within the documents considered. It must provide an individual reflective evaluation on the value of Joint Strategic Needs Assessment and Health and Wellbeing Strategies and their potential effectiveness in addressing local health inequalities going forward in relation to the specific issue/problem.
As individuals you are expected to undertake additional reading around to inform your evaluation and to enable completion of this task and should reference this reading accordingly in the normal way. You are encouraged to refer to theory and/or local knowledge from living and/or working in the area in developing aspects relating to the evaluation – the key task is to justify your points in some way with evidence. The idea behind this is that the discussions we have as a community of practice will develop everybody’s knowledge and understanding of an important and quite complex topic that is important IN DRIVING public health at a local level in order to reduce health inequalities.
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews