At the end this section the student will able to:
- Describe the general mechanisms of action of antimirobial drugs.
- Illustrate the mechanims of antimicrobial drug resistance.
- Explain the indications, and adverse effects of frequently used antibiotics.Describe the major adverse effects and clinical uses of aminoglycosides.
- Describe the mechanims of action and the adverse effects of antituberculois drugs.
- Classify antifungal drugs.
- Classify antiretroviral drugs.
- Explain the common adverse effects of anti cancer drugs.
- Describe the clinical uses, and the major adverse effects of antimalarial drugs.
- Discuss drugs used in the treatment of different forms of amoebiasis.
- Describe drugs used for gardiasis and trichomonisis.
- Discuss drugs used in the treatment of toxoplasmosis, and pneumocystiois.
- Explain drugs used in the treatment of leshmaniasis and trypanosomiasis.
- Discuss the use, mechanism of action and problems associated with anthelminthic drugs.
Chemotherapy: is the use of chemical agents (either synthetic or natural) to destroy infective agents (microorganisms’ i.e bacteria, fungus and viruses, protozoa, and helminthes) and to inhibit the growth of malignant or cancerous cells.
- Describe the mechanisms of action of antimicrobials
- What is the difference between bacteriostatic and bactericidal drug action?
- What are the potential adverse effects of aminoglycosides?
- How can chloroquine - resistant Falciparum malaria be treated?
- Discuss the antiretroviral drugs with regard to their efficacy and safety.
The standard price quoted for this assignment is up to 3000 words. For custom word count and written work, contact via Click here → Whatsapp UK, OR Whatsapp Middle East ← Click here OR Live Chat.