We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Unit title & code
Bss050-6 Strategic management
Assignment number and title
1 written analysis of an industry and a firm
Individual Written Report
Weighting of assessment
Size or length of assessment
2400 words (+/- 10%)
Unit learning outcomes
Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic information, including financial statements, corporate reports and CSR reports related to the nature and characteristics of strategic issues and problems.
Deploy analytical tools of strategic management in relation to both the external and internal environments of organisations to synthesise, evaluate and develop appropriate strategic options in a complex environment.
What am I required to do in this assignment?
Your assessment is a 2400 (+/- 10%) word individually written report assessing the attractiveness of a given industry and the distinctiveness of a firm. The essay accounts for 40 % of the total mark.
1 when possible, this unit use live case study which (Study Active). In the case no firm can be found, the tutor will provide a list of firms the students can work from
2 Group preparation. Collect information about both the company and the industry in which the company evolves. Construct strategic tools that will lead to the analysis performed in your individual report. This task is your research and is not graded. However without the research you will not be able to successfully complete the individual task
3. The Individual Report (2400 words). This submission only will be graded.
The submission will be in the form of a consultant’s report. The exact presentation style will be at your discretion, but should be a professional, business-like report. It should also use Harvard referencing.
What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
In order to pass Assessment 1 you will need to:
· Collect relevant data to logically and coherently assess the current strategic positon of a real organisation
· Demonstrate some evidence of selecting and applying relevant strategic frameworks to determine the attractiveness of an industry and distinctiveness of a firm
In order to pass Assessment 2 you will need to:
· Generate and design a coherent strategy based on a logical decision making process backed up by relevant qualitative and/or quantitative data
· Evaluate and justify the proposed strategy referring to evidence based analysis and selection of appropriate strategic framework
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews