We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
NOTE: Kindly share your UPDATED exam paper to the LIVE EXPERT with an updated Case Study (if any)
Learning outcomes1. Understand the purpose of employment regulation and the way it is enforced in practice.1.1. Explain the aims and objectives of employment regulation.1.2. Describe the role played by the tribunal and courts system in enforcing employment law.1.3. Explain how cases are settled before and during formal legal procedures.
2. Know how to manage recruitment and selection activities lawfully.2.1. Identify the main principles of discrimination law in recruitment and selection and in employment.2.2. Explain how contracts of employment are established.
3. Know how to manage change and reorganisation lawfully.3.1. Describe when and how contracts can be changed lawfully.3.2. Explain the main requirements of redundancy law.3.3. Explain the main requirements of the law on business transfers.
4. Know how to manage issues relating to pay and working time lawfully.4.1. Identify the major statutory rights workers have in the fields of pay, leave and working time.4.2. Explain the major requirements of equal pay law.4.3. Explain major maternity, paternity and other family-friendly employment rights.
5. Be able to ensure that staff are treated lawfully when they are at work.5.1. Identify the major requirements of health and safety law.5.2. Explain the significance of implied duties as regards the management of employees at work.5.3. Explain the principles of the law on freedom of association.
6. Know how to manage performance and disciplinary matters lawfully.6.1. Explain the main requirements of unfair dismissal law in respect of capability and misconduct issues.6.2. Explain the scope of the right for employees to be accompanied at serious discipline and grievance hearings.
Assessment Brief:You are the HR Adviser in an organisation and you have been asked to put together a 30 minute training session for a group of newly recruited line managers. You can presume that your audience has minimal experience of managing people, and no experience of employment law.The presentation you are giving is part of their induction process, and the brief is to give an overview of the legal issues that they must understand when managing people.
The quoted price covers up to 3000 words. For custom requirements Live Chat or Whatsapp ← Click Here
Email: [email protected]
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews