Title: Investigating Business Issues in Human Resources
The assessment for this module is in two parts:
A business report about the business issue that you have investigated and a short reflective report..
You are required to write a report on the research that you have carried out for this module. As previously explained, the report should be written in the formal academic report style, and you are likely to include the following sections:
You are required to write a short reflective report of 500 words about the business issue that you have researched. In writing this report:
1. Reflect on the reasons that you chose the topic. Did you manage to meet your original objectives?
2. Reflect on the parts of the module that you found most difficult. Why were they difficult? What have you learnt from that?
3. Reflect on what you have learnt about carrying out secondary research. How can those lessons be used in other learning?
4. Reflect on what you learnt from carrying out primary research. What would you change if you were to carry out the research again? What were the most difficult aspects?
5. Think about your own CPD record. Update it in accordance with what you have learnt from this task.
6. Think about your career. Have your career aspirations changed at all as a result of your experiences?