We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Title of unit/s: Using Information in Human Resources
1. Understand the research process and different research approaches.
1.1. Summarise the stages of the research process and compare different data collection methods.
2. Be able to conduct a critical review of information sources in an area of HR/business practice and analyse the findings.
2.1. Identify an area of HR practice for investigation.
2.2. Conduct a critical review of different information sources relevant to the chosen area of HR/business practice.
3. Be able to draw meaningful conclusions and evaluate options for change.
3.1. Draw meaningful conclusions from the review and make justified recommendations for improvements in practice.
4. Know how to deliver clear, business-focused reports on an HR issue.
4.1. Formulate a business report for identified stakeholders that include an appropriate mix of diagrammatic and narrative formats.
Your CEO has asked each departmental head to undertake a critical review of their systems, processes and practices as part of a major organisational change agenda. You have been asked to review an area of HR practice and present a business report to key stakeholders with recommendations for improving practice. To provide the basis for your report, you have been asked to conduct a critical review of secondary sources relevant to the area of practice you have chosen. You should include a mix of narrative and diagrammatic forms, a description of your stakeholders and their needs from this report. (AC 4.1)
• Select an area of HR practice and justify your choice (AC 2.1)
• Undertake a critical review of three secondary sources e.g. research digests, academic and professional literature, online databases, and key texts relevant to the selected area of practice. (AC 2.2)
• Summarise the stages of the research process. (AC 1.1)
• Highlight some of the different primary research approaches and comment on the advantages and disadvantages of these different approaches. (AC 1.1)
• Summarise the findings and draw meaningful conclusions from your review of the different secondary sources and make justified recommendations for sustaining and/or improving practice, including costs and time frames for implementation. Explain how you would present these to the identified stakeholders (AC 3.1)
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews