We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
You are required to write a research report which highlights the properties and uses of microwaves, infrared, and x-rays, and their potential hazards. Your report should focus on the use of these within medical applications. Your report must include analysis of your primary research, and an explanation of each of the following:
• The principles and properties of types of electromagnetic waves.
• The properties of microwaves and infrared.
• The uses and hazards of x-rays.
1. Explain the principles and properties of types of electromagnetic waves
2. Explain the properties of microwaves and infrared using selected examples
3. Explain the uses and hazards of X-Rays in medical applications.
You are required to carry out a short presentation about the use of UV light and bio-fluorescence in crime scene investigations. You must include the following in context of crime scene investigation within your presentation:
• Compare and contrast the properties of visible and UV light.
• Explain some applications of visible and UV light.
• Explain the main biohazards of ultraviolet and infrared radiation and their effects.
• Discuss the properties, differences and uses of UV and IR.
1. Compare and contrast the properties of visible and ultraviolet light.
2. Explain some applications of visible and ultraviolet light.
3. Explain the main effects and discuss biohazards of ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
The quoted price covers up to 3000 words. For custom requirements Live Chat or Whatsapp ← Click Here
Email: [email protected]
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews