We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
The Module explores key concepts, approaches, skills and styles relevant to leadership and management practices and examine how these are affected by changing trends in professional settings. Explore issues of leadership and management in the context of recent changes in organisational structures, management styles and service priorities. Analyse the pursuit of quality and efficiency in service provision and examine how it can best be managed and contrast managerial, professional and stakeholders’ perspectives. Examine ethical issues arising from different leadership and management approaches across professional sectors.
The syllabus will cover relevant theory, policy, practice and ethical issues.
As part of the process students will consider team dynamics: this will be important for developing students’ self- awareness, identify their strengths and weaknesses in regard to their own development, assess and mapping analytical skills. The curricula will cover but not be restricted to the following:
1. definitions and principles of leadership and management including team working, how groups and teams function and how to develop effective team working;2. examining roles within leadership including effective communication; problem solving; managing conflict; decision-making; establishing shared goals and managing change;3. an exploration team dynamics to develop students’ self- awareness, identify their strengths and areas to develop in regard to their personal and professional development;4. definitions and styles of leadership and management;5. models of social values and professional issues, cultures and users’ rights and needs; the impact of policies and organisational issues in relation to stakeholders, together with financial aspects of managing services. All LO1-4
Students` learning will be structured around the weekly contact time with the teaching team and will be complemented by the students` independent work based on the guidance supplied in lectures, group work, and interactive workshops. Enquiry based learning and problem based learning will be used to help students to comprehend theoretical concepts. Students will be required to engage continuously and constructively with the module. Every week, students will be required to read recommended chapters in textbooks, to access Weblearn, web sites or video materials containing relevant educational material and to participate weekly interactive workshops developing academic and multimodal communication skills. Guest lecturers from relevant fields will provide practical examples of leadership and management
1. Demonstrate a critical awareness, understanding of theoretical approaches to teamwork, leadership and management and demonstrate practical skills in application of theoretical knowledge in professional settings.
2. Analyse the effects of different approaches, policies and contexts on services, and on practices in relation to leadership and management.
3. Understand and analyse the organisational and managerial context as it relates to the delivery of services and to professional practice within dynamic changing environments.
4. Understand and practice ethical decision making in management and leadership
Students will demonstrate that they have met the learning outcomes through two summative assessments:1. A group online presentation, which assesses the ability to develop, research and link a management case study or project to theory. (LO1, LO2) 25%2. An individual workbook allows students to reflect on practice and theory in a structured manner. (LO1,2,3 and 4) 75%
Get all these features for د.إ195.00 FREE
Check Out Our Original Reviews